ABOUT LITTLE SPROUTS PRESCHOOL
Founded in 2004, our school’s foundation is built on God’s provision and sustained by the families who passionately seek the challenge of academic rigor and spiritual depth. Little Sprouts preschool provides a quality environment that inspires young children to grow in accordance with our mission. Serving children 3 months to age 4, our students enjoy hands-on learning in a fun and stimulating educational setting. Little Sprouts Preschool is devoted to providing quality experiences in learning and development for children. Our nurturing and skilled staff strive to honor children's uniqueness and foster a deep love for learning.
“Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men.” (Luke 2:52 NIV)
We seek to help children grow mentally (wisdom), physically (stature), spiritually (favor with God), and socially (favor with men) in a based on a purely biblical worldview.
Our educational philosophy is based on sound research and principles. We adhere to specific criteria for optimum learning environments as established by the NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children). We work within the framework of developmental stages, employing age appropriate activities, and strive to impart a lifelong love of learning.
A PROGRAM OF EXCELLENCE
- Highly trained professional staff
- Outstanding teacher/child ratio
- Hands on learning
- Integrated Bible Curriculum & Chapel
- Little Sprouts Chapel occurs weekly on campus and is a strong support to lessons and teachings happening both in the classroom and at home. Our time together is filled with worship, games, and stories, all centered around a character quality for the month. The primary focus of Chapel is to expose our youngest hearts to the power, love, and authority of our God.
- Nurturing, loving and fun environment
- Before and after school hours available
- Library Time
- Once a week, our Little Sprouts students (18 months and older) have the opportunity to visit our on-site library. Mrs. Rushing, our librarian, reads fun stories and engages students in activities around the program's monthly theme.
New families may schedule a tour to come and see the preschool, meet with the staff, and ask any specific questions. Please call our front office to find a time that works for you! Due to COVID19 regulations we are unable to host tours during operating hours.
In order to submit an application, new families will need to Create an Account for each student and submit the corresponding $25 application fee.
Tuition for Little Sprouts Preschool is due on the first school day of each month beginning August 1st. An annual supply fee (per student) is due May 1st for the upcoming school year. For more tuition information, check out the infographic below.
School hours are 9 am-2:30 pm. Our days of operation are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. We also offer before and after school care for a limited number of students.
We are licensed by the State of Texas. In addition, all staff members have a background check and are fingerprinted prior to employment.
All of our classrooms have rest time.
Children bring their own lunch, snacks, and water bottle.
Children in our 3's program must be potty-trained