Dear ACA-Little Sprouts families, We have had several of you reach out to us about Summer camps. We wanted to give an update on our plans concerning camps. We are opening registration at this time. We have made numerous changes to our original camp plan including a later start date of June 22nd. Please keep in mind that this contingent on the guidelines at the time of camps.
Please be assured that Alliance Christian Academy-Little Sprouts continues to actively monitor the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation in conjunction with local and federal health authorities. We will remain in compliance and follow the recommendations of the Public Health Departments, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Childcare Licensing, and state/local officials.
As always, the safety of our campers, staff, and families remains our top priority, and we will act out of an abundance of caution to protect everyone’s health and wellbeing. Therefore, if we are unable to conduct these camps refunds will be issued.
ACA-Little Sprouts takes community health and safety very seriously. Below are just a few of the safety procedures we will implement:
- At the beginning of each camp - Reminding students about how to stop the spread of germs!
- Scheduling regular times throughout the day for children to wash their hands hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. We will also have an alcohol-based hand sanitizer available use as needed.
- Daily cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces at camp, such as desks, tables, and doorknobs and providing disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces can be wiped down before each use.
- Teachers use commercial grade disinfectants on lunchroom tables and surfaces after each lunch rotation.
- Scheduled weekly Janitorial cleaning
Please click the links below for registration:
For more information, contact Stacy Day: firstname.lastname@example.org