Description Spirit Week: Christmas Spirit Week is a fun way to engage our Little Sprouts and ACA students as well as celebrate the Christmas season. Each day students will have the opportunity to show their Christmas spirit in various ways as specified by the school.
Christmas Spirit Week daily attire to wear per day:
Monday's Theme (Dec. 9th):
Christmas Colors Day (please see what colors to wear on this day based on your House Team affiliation)
- House of Ten Boom-Silver
- House of Lewis-Red
- House of Moody-Blue
- House of Schaeffer-Green
Tuesday's Theme (Dec 10th):
Candy Cane Day
*This day is for celebrating the candy cane with the colors red and white--Be CREATIVE!
Thursday's Theme (Dec. 12th):
Twas the Night Before Christmas Pajama Day
*Wear your favorite PJ's. Please remember this is also the same day of the Christmas Program.
- Shorts, skirts, dresses, etc. must be NO more than 4" from the knee
- Please refrain from wearing the following: low necks, tank or spaghetti straps, midriffs showing, please only wear appropriate themes as specified on the respective days. PLEASE REMEMBER MODESTY IS KEY!
- Please remember you can always inquire from Coach Kaity or Mrs. Bundy regarding questions you may have during Christmas Spirit Week
- Please wear your regular school uniform, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PARTICIPATE AS YOU MUST BE IN REGULAR ACA UNIFORM, which includes both tops and bottoms as well as ACA logo polo on Tuesdays.
- Students who attend Enrichment Academy (Wednesday) and Friday classes will come to school in their regular uniform attire during Christmas Spirit Week.
Description: The Christmas Program is an annual event for our Little Sprouts and ACA families to come together and watch our Little Sprouts and ACA students worship through song and performing arts as we celebrate the birth of our Savior.
Time: 6:30 PM (NOTE: ACA Students to arrive at 6 PM & Little Sprouts to arrive at 6:10 PM)
Location: The Hills (6300 NE Loop 820, North Richland Hills, TX 76180 )
Grades: All Little Sprouts & ACA grades
Attire: Sunday's Best with Christmas colors (red, green, black, white, blue, accents of gold and silver). Students will need to be in dress jeans or slacks, dresses, skirts, sweaters, collared shirts, etc. Students will also still need to adhere to our modesty policies of no midriffs, no strapless or spaghetti straps without a sweater over it, which must remain on, no holes in their pants, nothing more than 4" above the knee, etc.